THE HARMONIC CONVERGENCE OF 1987








      My wonderful, spiritually advanced Grandparents were both born in June of 1925. They were equally the lights of my life until their passing up into the high high astral. In 1987, when I was ten years old, my Grandparents drove their RV from Zigzag, Oregon down to Arizona. During that time there was a new age mass meditation event called the Harmonic convergence. This event was significantly powerful and crucial for our victory of the light. The new age movement was quite pure back then, but gradually infiltrated by the dark disempowering “everything is love and light” propaganda. My Grandparents stopped at a restaurant in Sedona and my ever cheerful Poppa would have greeted the restaurant greeter with his warm bright smile and instantly connected, the entire place feeling his spiritual presence. (Upon leaving restaurants my Grandpa would thank the front desk and often say “When I came in here I had a 32 inch waist” while brightly smiling and patting his still very firm and iron strong but slightly protruding old Man belly:) Lol After they sat down, they noticed a mystical Woman sitting at the table next to them talking about spiritual things. My Grandmother had such a powerful Goddess energy and unique white spiritual light, and coupled with my Grandpa’s warm masculine positive energy, they all instantly connected. Nothing happens by chance! While both of my Grandparents were evangelical Christians, with my Grandfather an English professor and initiated pastor of CHRIST, my Grandmother had become interested in the new age movement, and loved to read Shirley MacLaine books. Who was this Woman at the Sedona restaurant? It wasn’t Shirley MacLaine. It was Dolores Cannon! 


The great Shirley MacLaine






  



The great Dolores Cannon

 


  


   





                There is nothing new under the sun. Our work continues... 

I am forever grateful for the presence, unconditional love, nurturing, patience, strength, humility, humbleness, and teachings of light my Grandparents provided me. I miss them so much down here. I love you Gram & Poppa

Popular posts from this blog

BEING IN ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE

WE are the Bringers of the Dawn

METAPHYSICS 111: THE MYSTERIES REVEALED (PART 1 SHORT VERSION PERMANENT POST FOR PROSPECTIVE METAPHYSICAL MINDS)