Cosmic Love

 Love is the highest power. Love heals all. Love is the greatest teacher. Love guides. Love protects. Love is the meaning of life. Ignite love from your heart. Move love along with your thoughts. Being yourself is being love. Follow only love. Love is our essence. Love is the solution. Cosmic love! 



 Only the ONE will suffice for me. We have an energy cord attached to each other. I have been knowing, waiting, longing, preparing myself for her since I can remember. I miss her immeasurably. Women have come into my life in many forms but none of them were her. It could take a little while to know after I find her. Nothing will stop our reunion, our sacred connection, our healing love, our spiritual, mental, and physical satisfaction. The time is coming soon. Baby I am coming FOR YOU! Maybe you have already made the first move? Haha 

Popular posts from this blog

BEING IN ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE

METAPHYSICS 111: THE MYSTERIES REVEALED (PART 1 SHORT VERSION PERMANENT POST FOR PROSPECTIVE METAPHYSICAL MINDS)

PRIME LAW: The Universal Natural Laws of The Creation (Plus galactic codex)