SACRED ARTS YOGA: Now bringing personal development, liberation, and mysticism to the Portland/Vancouver Metro area! (Also available online for everyone anywhere:)


NamasteπŸ™ Please check all the updates below as Sacred Arts Yoga is back in America.🌞🐬🐠🐊 🌴 *Update 5.2.2024 Cannon beach, Oregon!πŸŒ²πŸ”

Sacred arts yoga is offering at this time:

Private 1 on 1 or group instruction in:

1. Vinyasa & Ashtanga flow Yoga - Beginner 1/Intermediate 2/ Advanced 3 (Fast progression with fully supported asana initiations including handstands, 3 way splits, and Pigeon in Vinyasa 2, laying backflips and Crow in Ashtanga 2, with headstands and scorpion asana for both level 3 Vinyasa and Ashtanga sessions)

2. Surrender in Hatha Yoga (Focus on releasing resistance and gaining flexibility)

3. Animal Yoga fitness flow (Yoga and Animal movements) (Challenging, mobility inducing, motivating and will power activating)

4. Tae Kwon Kali Do (Martial arts fusion of Tae Kwon Do and Pekiti Tersia Kali) (Defensive minded and spiritually oriented power)

5.1984 BC-AD DANCE (Ancient healing, traditional, ecstatic, and breakdance technique class!) (Challenging movements, techniques, and so much fun!)

6. Mystery school lectures and workshops

7. Yoga of Christ: Opening and calibration of the body vehicles Sacred Geometrical proportions for greater soul presence, resistance release and light body charging, Mental field clearing, invocation of Violet flame with Sacred meditation and ritual. 

8. Kundalini Rising

I guarantee a very fast progression in each of the arts I teach due to my extensive experience in both training and developing these practices and teaching many unique individuals around our globe in various countries and cultures. My training is motivational, positive, clear, personalized, and presented to you from a high vibration and caliber of skill and professionalism. Up to this point did you really think Yoga was from Planet Earth? Lol No. Yoga is the ultimate development of the HUMANOID, and allows our soul to more fully shine through our physical vessel. Master Babaji came here from another system to be the bringer, root, and activator of The Yogic arts beginning in Ancient India. Contact Sacredartsyoga@proton.me if you are interested in beginning your training.  I will still conduct online training and support to anyone anywhere, and am physically here in San Diego for in person sessions. In time, Sacred arts Yoga will be coming to a studio, right now the classes are outside at the beach in the optimal natural elements to get our glow. See you at Palisades park at the end of Law Street in Pacific Beach or ctc me for home sessions. NamasteπŸ™πŸ’–



Update: Sacred arts yoga is my creation, and will always be lead by me to offer and maintain my standards of training, advancement, development, and support. Right now I am exploring options for a studio base and looking for the right Divine Feminine to light me up. Back in Maalta and the vibe and power is flowing on the yoga platform in Sliema. Yoga on the rock of Malta surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea 🌊 




Sacred arts yoga will be offering classes 11.16/2022 Wednesday from 11am to 2pm at Sara's beach Bal harbor, Florida at the beach 9601 Collins Ave. Feel free to connect or say hi if you recognize me and see us! 

* Hollywood beach FL on Saturday morning 11.19/2022 Sunrise yoga 7am. Connect for precise location at Hollywood beach. 


*North Miami beach at Allison park in the grass near the turtle statue 11/23/22 from 1330-1500. Feel free to say hi and join us!


I returned to Malta as I absolutely fell in love with the place and it has the right connections and environment for me and Sacred arts yoga to be fully utilized to assist the healing, development, and consciousness expansion to prepare for the big event and overall ascension process. I go where the energies are most receptive to what I have to offer, naturally, and Malta was pulling me even as I was departing the first time to go handle biz which was about clearing up things in the US to close those doors to fully open others. I came to Malta in October to check the place out and fulfill a mission, not plant roots. So now it’s about planting roots on the rock and being close to mainland Europe. I want to eventually work with the EU and contribute my services. Right now I am serving the Maltese people and visitors with Sacred arts yoga at the yoga platform in Sliema, Malta here: Google Earth Link



https://earth.app.goo.gl/VYg4dY

#googleearth


Sacredartsyoga@proton.me 

See you on the rock! Namaste πŸ™ 

Returning soon to The US, in Tampa bay Florida! Please contact me if you are located in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area and are interested in beginning your training with me as your guide. NamasteπŸ™ 



Popular posts from this blog

BEING IN ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE

WE are the Bringers of the Dawn

METAPHYSICS 111: THE MYSTERIES REVEALED (PART 1 SHORT VERSION PERMANENT POST FOR PROSPECTIVE METAPHYSICAL MINDS)