Sacred Arts Yoga movement: USA, Slovenia, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Vladivostok, Hong Kong? Where and who can benefit? Need to learn English or be able to teach yoga in English?

Namaste. I am to reach and assist as many people as possible with their own personal development and healing. Along this way, I can continue enjoying my own path of learning from new people, places, cultures, and experiences. I always follow my intuition and guidance from my Angels, and of course I am searching for one special Woman, so Sacred Arts Yoga may soon be on the move again. This post is for all readers worldwide who live in any area that could benefit from my presence and professional guidance. Please message me if you feel that your community is in need of new energies like my powerful and deep work yoga classes starting with a challenging pranic isometric Southern California style vinyasa flow, or Surrender in Hatha. How many are interested in ancient healing dance? Beginner shamanic sensitivity and healing work? Sacred heart meditations? Esoteric sciences and metaphysical mystery school education workshops? Yoga workshops?! I do conduct some personal sessions and training, but mostly small and large group classes. I can naturally assist with community unity, knowledge of the Universal Natural Laws and our lawful human rights, natural health, vital energy restoration, and the fostering of environmental harmony. I like to build positive connections with local businesses, non corrupt leaders and law enforcement. We would need a studio, venue, or similar spaces to train and conduct the classes, and certain numbers of people around who are genuinely interested in this development. I conduct all of the training in English! YES I ALSO WORK AS AN ENGLISH TUTOR AND WILL HELP OTHER YOGA TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD LEARN TO TEACH YOGA IN ENGLISH!💚👍 I am very patient, experienced, and actually enjoy English tutoring. I am happy to help with this too.  I would be most honored to meet my new friends and students to help provide you with whatever it is you require within my skillsets. In return I would accept funds for my work in sacred reciprocity. It could all depend on what a certain community is able and willing to provide for the classes and training. I do have set prices for USA, much of Europe, and areas of Asia, but am flexible and will trade for certain arrangements. I guarantee fast progression for each of my students. I am a teacher who works everyday on my own practice so I can be at my best to help each of you. My soul mission involves teaching, and this is the most gratifying work for me. Places that are on my radar and have a certain pull right now are Sedona, AZ, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Strasbourg, France, Bratislava, Slovakia, Budapest, Hungary, Malaga, Spain, Vladivostok, Russia, and Hong Kong among several other areas. At this point I would like to know where I could make the most positive impacts and spiritual connections. Might your city, community, or studio be interested in Sacred Arts Yoga? Please let me know at sacredartsyoga@proton.me. Looking forward to sharing exciting new experiences and seeing all of the new smiles and bright lights!

Namaste,
Joshua
  




           




Popular posts from this blog

BEING IN ALIGNMENT WITH SOURCE

WE are the Bringers of the Dawn

METAPHYSICS 111: THE MYSTERIES REVEALED (PART 1 SHORT VERSION PERMANENT POST FOR PROSPECTIVE METAPHYSICAL MINDS)